If yes, this may be the role for you!
Specifications Researcher – Norway – Home based
JATO are looking for a Specifications Researcher to join our home based team in Norway.
As a Specifications Researcher you will be responsible for collecting and recording Norwegian automotive market data using JATO research methodologies and software. In addition to this, you will be required to maintain the Specifications database for our automotive clients.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who can hit the ground running and work well under pressure.
It’s considered an advantage if you have working knowledge within the automotive sector.
- Obtain specific required data from multiple sources, such as company contacts in automotive importers/distributers, websites and entering data into our systems maintaining JATO standards for quality and timeliness
- Autonomously prioritise work and adhere to specific service level deadlines
- Proactively keep up-to-date of market changes which require altering updating data
- Individually contribute towards overall improvement in levels of data quality and accuracy
- Develop and sustain relationships with sources and customers
- Build industry and JATO product knowledge and share insights
- Work closely with the local research team.
- Remote cooperation with HQ and colleagues in European markets.
Your skills will include:
- Higher level of education or proven experience in the collecting, processing and analysis of data
- Good understanding of the Norwegian automotive market
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-motivation, with an analytical approach to data collection and high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Good standard of IT literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, advanced knowledge of Excel would be an advantage
- Office space to work from home is essential
Please note all CV's must be submitted in English in order to be considered for this role. You must have the right to work and live in Norway.
Follow the link to our Careers page to apply: